If you have digital tickets, please follow the below steps when entering the venue on game day:
- • Everything happens at the entrance to the venue. Your tickets are not at will call.
- • Go directly to ANY GATE and present one of the registered cards in your account to a venue representative.
- • Your registered card will be swiped and locators indentifying your seats will be printed; upon which time you will be allowed to enter the arena.
- • IMPORTANT: If you arrive without one of your registered cards, you will be delayed entering the arena. To add a new card (debit card, credit card, or driver's license) to your account, login to your Flash Seats Account and click on the Account/Identification page. The Flash Seats mobile app is also available to download for arena entry.
- • Your entire party must enter the event with you; tickets cannot be left at will call. If your entire party is not arriving together, you will need to transfer tickets to your guests prior to the event. Digital tickets may be transferred by logging into your Flash Seats Account and clicking on the Tickets tab to select the seats to be transferred.
For assistance, please contact Flash Seats Customer Service via email at email@example.com or call 888-360-SEAT (7328).
WHAT ARE FLASH SEATS?
Flash Seats is an ID-based ticketing service of the NCAA. It combines easy access to events with 100% online seat management. With Flash Seats there is no need for you to go to will call! For entry into the venue, you can go directly to any gate at the venue.
To access your Flash Seats account, simply login using the email address that received the Flash Seats notification(s) and the password you created when placing your Men’s Frozen Four ticket order. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link on the Flash Seats login screen. For questions or issues related to your Flash Seats account, please call Flash Seats Customer Service at 888-360-SEAT (7328) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATTENDING THE EVENT
To redeem your ticket(s), present the credit card used to make the purchase at ANY GATE at the venue. The gate attendant will scan this card and redeem your ticket(s). This electronic ticket makes entering the venue fast, easy and convenient.
HAS YOUR CREDIT CARD CHANGED?
If you no longer have the card(s) associated with your account, please login to your account and update or add additional forms of identification. Once in your account select the Account tab and then Identification to add or delete cards.
TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKETS
If you cannot attend the event or your guests will not enter the venue with you, you can transfer ticket(s) to your guests by logging into your Flash Seats account and selecting the Transfer tab. Select the seat(s) you would like to transfer, enter your guests name and email address and follow the prompts to confirm the transfer. Your guests will then receive an email confirming the transfer with instructions on how to claim their tickets.
FLASH SEATS MOBILE APP
The Flash Seats Mobile App is completely secure, so you can relax knowing your information is safe. To ensure the security of your account, you will need to enter your Flash Seats user name and password to access certain areas of the site. If you don't have an account, no problem - you can sign up right through the app in just a minute! When you're ready to go to your event, the Flash Seats Mobile App makes getting through the gates so easy! Bring your phone with you to the gate, touch the ID button in the app, and hold out your phone to the Guest Services Representative. Your Mobile ID is scanned, and you are set to enjoy the games!
MOBILE APP TUTORIAL