Panel approves more structure July 21, 2016 2:32 ET
In an attempt to bring more structure to the sport, the NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel has approved a recommendation to define what constitutes a regular-season competition in men’s and women’s track an...
Committee defines regular-season competition June 20, 2016 2:30 ET
In an attempt to bring more structure to the sport, the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Rules Committee has made a recommendation to define what constitutes a regular-season competition.
Illinois Wesleyan wins the 2016 DIII Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championship May 28, 2016 7:58 ET
Illinois Wesleyan wins the 2016 DIII Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championship. Baldwin-Wallace finishes runner-up.
2016 Championship Full Replay: Day Three May 28, 2016 7:48 ET
Watch the full event replay from Day Three of the 2016 DIII Men's & Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championship.
I. Wesleyan claims 3rd outdoor title May 28, 2016 7:25 ET
WAVERLY, Iowa – For the third time in program history, the Illinois Wesleyan women's team claimed the national championship at the NCAA Division III Outdoor Championships on Saturday, May 28 at Walston-Hoover...
- DIII ChampionshipMay 25-27, 2017SPIRE InstituteGeneva, OH
- MBK Morning Madness: Monday, Feb. 27
- MBK Selection Sunday: What you need to know
- MBK The best social media moments of the week
- MBK Spartans hand Badgers 4th loss in 5 games
- WHKY Princeton takes series from Quinnipiac
- WLAX No. 9 ND strikes late to beat No. 8 Duke
- MBK Taylor, UCF hand Cincinnati 2nd AAC loss
- MBK Mid-major conference tournament moments