Emory keeps top spot in women's DIII tennis rankingsMarch 16, 2017 2:29 ET
The Emory women's tennis team stays in the top spot of the latest ITA DIII rankings, followed by Williams in the No. 2 spot.
Sites named for relocated championshipsOctober 7, 2016 10:06 ET
The NCAA has selected seven new sites for championships relocated from North Carolina last month. The championships will now take place in these cities:
2016 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Finals RecapMay 28, 2016 10:52 ET
Eudice Chong of Wesleyan won the women's title, while Skyler Butts of Claremont-Mudd-Scripps captured the men's at the 2016 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship.
2016 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Finals Full ReplayMay 28, 2016 10:40 ET
Watch the full event replay of the individual finals at the 2016 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship.
2016 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Quarterfinal & Semifinal RecapMay 27, 2016 9:10 ET
There was plenty of singles and doubles action in an exciting day of tennis during quarterfinal & semifinal round play at the 2016 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship.
- CFBNotre Dame hopeful for bounce back year
- MVOL2017 championship field announced
- CFBBama's Hurts, young backfield shine
- BASEUtah sweeps No. 7 Arizona
- BASEUCLA hits past No. 1 Oregon State
- MGYMOklahoma wins third straight national title
- CFBHighlights, photos from spring games
- SOFTOklahoma walks off vs. Baylor in 10th
- DIII ChampionshipMay 22-27, 2017Champions Tennis ClubChattanooga, Tennessee