- WGLF8 teams move on at DI champ | Leaders
- MGLFBarry leads DII champs | Leaderboard
- SOFTThe super regional field is set | Bracket
- SOFTSeven no-hitters highlight regional play
- SOFTDII Championship bracket released | DIII
- BASEDivision II regional results | Division III
- MT&F (O)King Ches competes in last race
- BASENorth Carolina slides up to No. 2
2017 Championship Recap: Team Quarterfinal RoundMay 22, 2017 9:04 ET
Watch all the action from the team quarterfinal round at the 2017 DIII Men's & Women's Tennis Championship in Chattanooga, Tenn.
DIII singles and doubles competitorsMay 10, 2017 4:25 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Committee has selected the individuals who will compete in the singles and doubles competition of the 2017 NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Championship...
DIII women's tennis selectionsMay 8, 2017 12:15 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Committee has selected the 49 teams that will compete in the 2017 NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Championships.
Claremont-Mudd-Scripps jumps to top spot in ITA pollApril 27, 2017 10:21 ET
Claremont-Mudd-Scripps leaps into the top spot in the latest DIII Women's ITA rankings.
Emory keeps top spot in women's DIII tennis rankingsMarch 16, 2017 2:29 ET
The Emory women's tennis team stays in the top spot of the latest ITA DIII rankings, followed by Williams in the No. 2 spot.
- DIII ChampionshipMay 22-27, 2017Champions Tennis ClubChattanooga, Tennessee