- MBKNIT semifinals underway | Scores |
- WBK10 things to know ahead of the Final Four
- MBKGrant Hill gives advice to student-athletes
- MBKNIT semis: GT vs. CSUB | TCU vs. UCF |
- MBKFinal Four bracket update
- MT&F (O)Ashland jumps from unranked to No. 2
- MVOLCarthage joins latest top 5
- WT&F (O)Johnson C. Smith takes early leap in poll
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 15-18, 2017CISD NatatoriumShenandoah, TX
Emory takes home men and women's titles March 18, 2017 11:07 ET
SHENANDOAH, Texas – Emory University became just the second institution in Division III history, and the first since 2009, to sweep both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving championships as the Eagl...
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Women's Championship March 18, 2017 2:53 ET
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Women's Swimming & Diving Championship to capture its eighth straight title.
2017 Championship: Day Four, PM Session Full Replay March 18, 2017 2:47 ET
Watch the full event replay from the evening session during Day Four at the 2017 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship.
2017 Championship: Day Four, AM Session Full Replay March 18, 2017 2:45 ET
Watch the full event replay from the morning session during Day Four at the 2017 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship.
Four records fall on Day 3 of DIII champs March 17, 2017 10:35 ET
SHENANDOAH, Texas — Emory continues to pull away on the women’s side, while its men widened their cushion over second-place Kenyon College as the third day of the 2017 NCAA Division III Swimming & Diving Ch...