- CFB Preview: Bama-Clemson, Pt. III | OU-UGA
- MBK Ayton vs. Bagley: The great debate |
- WBK Tennessee earns team of the week honors
- MHKY PSU's Smirnov leads Stars of Week |
- WRES Navy joins Top 25 for first time since 2008
- MBK Villanova No. 1, ASU skyrockets | Full poll
- WBK Notre Dame jumps to No. 2 in AP poll
- CFB OU leads in first team All-Americans | FCS
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 21-24, 2018Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, IN
Emory stays in first while Johns Hopkins climbs the ladder November 15, 2017 11:50 ET
The Bluejays' win at the Thomas Murphy Invitational propelled JHU into this week's Top 5.
Reigning champ Emory opens as No. 1 October 19, 2017 4:58 ET
The preseason poll's top five in DIII women's swimming & diving is: Emory, Williams, Kenyon, Denison and NYU.
Winter Championships gallery April 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Emory takes home men and women's titles March 18, 2017 11:07 ET
SHENANDOAH, Texas – Emory University became just the second institution in Division III history, and the first since 2009, to sweep both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving championships as the Eagl...
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Women's Championship March 18, 2017 2:53 ET
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Women's Swimming & Diving Championship to capture its eighth straight title.