- MBKMSU holds off Wisconsin for B1G title |
- MBK8 key numbers that explain Duke's success
- WBKMSU caps off perfect regular season at 30-0
- WLAXUNC ends UMD's 25-game win streak |
- MLAXCuse rallies from five down, wins in 3OT
- BASEUW's DeMers throws PG | NDSU's no-no
- MBKFoster paces Creighton's OT upset of Nova
- MBKWVU's Carter reaches historic milestone
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 21-24, 2018Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, IN
Kenyon overtakes Emory as new No. 1December 20, 2017 4:07 ET
There's a completely new order in the latest top five, as Kenyon flip flopped with Emory atop the poll.
Emory stays in first while Johns Hopkins climbs the ladderNovember 15, 2017 11:50 ET
The Bluejays' win at the Thomas Murphy Invitational propelled JHU into this week's Top 5.
Reigning champ Emory opens as No. 1October 19, 2017 4:58 ET
The preseason poll's top five in DIII women's swimming & diving is: Emory, Williams, Kenyon, Denison and NYU.
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Emory takes home men and women's titlesMarch 18, 2017 11:07 ET
SHENANDOAH, Texas – Emory University became just the second institution in Division III history, and the first since 2009, to sweep both the men’s and women’s swimming and diving championships as the Eagl...