- CFB What to know for Rivalry Week | Scores
- CFB Pitt ends Miami's unbeaten streak
- CFB FCS Championship starts Sat. | DII | DIII
- WSOC Trio punches tickets to Orlando | |
- MBK Duke survives OT upset scare at PK80
- MBK Nova crowned champs of Battle 4 Atlantis
- MBK Purdue hands No. 2 Arizona third loss
- WBK Thanksgiving tourneys | Poll | UL record
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 21-24, 2018Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, IN
Denison charges into No. 1 spot after strong showing vs. Kenyon November 15, 2017 11:48 ET
Denison toppled former top-ranked Kenyon this week, and was rewarded with the No. 1 spot in the CSCAA Top 25.
Kenyon grabs No. 1 in preseason poll October 19, 2017 5:10 ET
Kenyon opens the season No. 1 in the CSCAA Preseason Poll.
Wilson claims second gold medal at World University Games August 23, 2017 12:14 ET
Former Emory University swimmer Andrew Wilson captured his second gold medal of the 2017 World University Games on Wednesday, winning the 200 Breaststroke in a time of 2:08.45.
Winter Championships gallery April 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Men's Championship March 19, 2017 12:26 ET
Emory wins the 2017 DIII Men's Swimming & Diving Championship.