- MBKWichita St. downs Cincinnati on the road
- MBKMichigan upsets No. 8 OSU | Duke's win
- WBKOU's Hebard sets consecutive FG record
- BASEBrodt hits two grand slams in one inning
- MLAXSix ranked teams lose over weekend |
- WLAXNo. 1 Maryland fends off No. 3 Gators
- WRESMizzou undefeated in post-Cox era |
- MHKYColorado College blanks No. 2 Denver, 1-0
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 21-24, 2018Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, IN
Kenyon jumps to No. 2 in latest DIII CSCAA pollDecember 20, 2017 5:05 ET
Emory dropped from No. 2 to No. 3, while Carneige Mellon joined the Top 10 at No. 10.
Denison charges into No. 1 spot after strong showing vs. KenyonNovember 15, 2017 11:48 ET
Denison toppled former top-ranked Kenyon this week, and was rewarded with the No. 1 spot in the CSCAA Top 25.
Kenyon grabs No. 1 in preseason pollOctober 19, 2017 5:10 ET
Kenyon opens the season No. 1 in the CSCAA Preseason Poll.
Wilson claims second gold medal at World University Games August 23, 2017 12:14 ET
Former Emory University swimmer Andrew Wilson captured his second gold medal of the 2017 World University Games on Wednesday, winning the 200 Breaststroke in a time of 2:08.45.
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season: