- All Times ET View All Scores
Live Scoring - DIII M SoccerClick here to scroll back«Click here to scroll forward»
Men's Soccer Div III
Double jeopardy rule in soccer adjusted March 6, 2017 3:44 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Monday approved a modification to the double jeopardy portion of the penalty for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.
Committee calls for changing double jeopardy rule February 15, 2017 4:45 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Soccer Rules Committee recommended modifying the double jeopardy portion of the penalty for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.
Tufts wins the 2016 DIII Men's Soccer Championship December 3, 2016 5:09 ET
Tufts tops Calvin 1-0 in double overtime to win the 2016 DIII Men's Soccer Championships in Salem, Virginia. This is Tufts second title in three years.
Kulcsar's 2OT goal lifts Tufts to championship December 3, 2016 4:06 ET
After 90 minutes of scoreless regulation and a 10-minute scoreless overtime period, Tufts broke through on a Tyler Kulcsar goal off a corner kick to win the DIII championship in double overtime.
2016 Championship Full Replay: Calvin vs. Tufts December 3, 2016 12:34 ET
Watch the full event replay of the semifinal match-up between Calvin and Tufts at the 2016 DIII Men's Soccer Championship in Salem, Virginia.
- BVB Beach Volleyball returns to truTV
- MLAX Streilein siblings dominating at Wagner
- BASE TTU, New Mexico combine for 42 runs
- MLAX Best Men's Lacrosse Rivalries |
- CFB Quiz: Name past No. 1 NFL Draft picks
- CFB Picks from the 2017 NFL Draft
- BASE Mount Olive jumps into top spot in Week 4
- BASE Four-HR game history | McKay's big night