- All Times ET View All Scores
Live Scoring - DII M SoccerClick here to scroll back«Click here to scroll forward»
Men's Soccer Div II
- MBK What you need to know for Sunday
- MHKY Harvard defeats Air Force to advance to Frozen Four
- MBK Questions for Sunday's Elite 8 matchups
- MBK Oregon shocks KU to win Midwest Region
- MLAX Delaware takes down No. 1 Rutgers
- MHKY Norwich defeats Trinity (Conn.) for the national championship
- MHKY Johnson's overtime goal sends UMD to the Frozen Four
- MS&D Texas wins DI men's swim/dive title
Double jeopardy rule in soccer adjusted March 6, 2017 3:44 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Monday approved a modification to the double jeopardy portion of the penalty for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.
Committee calls for changing double jeopardy rule February 15, 2017 4:45 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Soccer Rules Committee recommended modifying the double jeopardy portion of the penalty for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.
John-Brown wins Grenada Footballer of the Year February 15, 2017 11:06 ET
On Wednesday, Alderson Broaddus' junior forward Shavon John-Brown was named Grenada's Footballer of the Year award for the 2016 season. The award is given to the most valuable player in the country for the sp...
Wingate takes national title after 2-0 win December 3, 2016 3:15 ET
Wingate took the national title after tapping in two goals in the final match against Charleston (W. Va.).
Wingate takes national title after 2-0 win December 3, 2016 3:08 ET
In the 2016 DII Men's Soccer Championship, Wingate overtook Charleston (W. Va.), winning with a score of 2-0.