- All Times ETView All Scores
Live Scoring - DII M SoccerClick here to scroll back«Click here to scroll forward»
Men's Soccer Div II
- BASEHow top pitching fared in past 25 years
- BASETennessee tops TAMU in 14-inning marathon
- SOFTLSU tops Vols 1-0 on walk-off HR
- WGLFBarry's Larsson a favorite in the SSC Champ
- BASEUH explodes for 9 runs in first inning
- CFBNotre Dame hopeful for bounce back year
- MVOL2017 championship field announced
- CFBBama's Hurts, young backfield shine
Double jeopardy rule in soccer adjustedMarch 6, 2017 3:44 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Monday approved a modification to the double jeopardy portion of the penalty for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.
Committee calls for changing double jeopardy ruleFebruary 15, 2017 4:45 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Soccer Rules Committee recommended modifying the double jeopardy portion of the penalty for denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity.
John-Brown wins Grenada Footballer of the YearFebruary 15, 2017 11:06 ET
On Wednesday, Alderson Broaddus' junior forward Shavon John-Brown was named Grenada's Footballer of the Year award for the 2016 season. The award is given to the most valuable player in the country for the sp...
Wingate takes national title after 2-0 win December 3, 2016 3:15 ET
Wingate took the national title after tapping in two goals in the final match against Charleston (W. Va.).
Wingate takes national title after 2-0 win December 3, 2016 3:08 ET
In the 2016 DII Men's Soccer Championship, Wingate overtook Charleston (W. Va.), winning with a score of 2-0.