Frisco, Texas 75034
To view a driving map and specific directions to Toyota Stadium based on your location CLICK HERE
Fan transportation to the NCAA Division I Football Championship Game will be available on game day beginning at 7:30 a.m. Buses will run approximately every 30 minutes until game time. Return transportation to hotels will begin at 1:30 p.m. and run until 4:30 p.m.
Shuttles will be available at the following locations:
Route #1 – Westin/Sheraton/Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park/Wingate: Westin guests pick-up at circle drive in front of the Conference Center. Sheraton guests pick-up in front of the hotel. Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park guests will pick-up in front of the hotel. Wingate guests pick-up in front of the hotel.
Route #2 – Comfort Inn & Suites/Home2 Suites/Homewood Suites/Aloft Frisco/Holiday Inn Express/Omni Frisco: Driver starts at Comfort Inn & Suites on Preston Road. Driver will pick-up Home2 Suites in front of the hotel. Homewood Suites and Aloft Frisco will pick-up in front of the Homewood Suites. Holiday Inn Express will pick-up in front of the hotel. Omni Frisco will pick-up in front of the hotel. 53
Route #3 – Hyatt House/Hilton Garden Inn/Embassy Suites/Drury Inn & Suites/Hotel Indigo/Hampton Inn Frisco: Embassy Suites, Hyatt House, Hotel Indigo, Drury Inn & Suites and Hilton Garden Inn guests pick-up on the North side of the Frisco Conference Center. Hampton Inn Frisco will pick-up in front of the hotel.
Comfort Suites at Frisco Square/Toyota Stadium and the Hampton Inn Sports Village are in walking vicinity of the venue. The Frisco Police Department will be alerted that fans will be taking these routes by foot as a safety and security measure.
For questions, fans can visit information tables located in the lobby of the Omni Frisco, Westin Stonebriar, Comfort Suites at Frisco Square/Toyota Stadium or the front desk of your hotel.
- • Fans may park in the Red, Blue or Green parking lots.
- • Parking lots will open at 7 a.m. on game day.
- • Parking passes may be purchased for $20 each on game day.
- • Parking will be on a first come, first served basis.
- • A no re-entry policy will be enforced on game day.
- • No overnight parking is available.
• ADA parking is available in Platinum, Gold, and Blue lots. Space is first come, first served. A hanging tag or license plate is required to park in these spots.
- Tailgating is a longstanding college football tradition and will be allowed in stadium parking lots. To ensure that fans have a safe and enjoyable experience, spectators are asked to adhere to the following regulations on game day, unless specifically authorized to do otherwise by the NCAA:
• Possession and consumption of alcohol in the Stadium parking areas is subject to the laws and regulations of the State of Texas and/or City of Frisco. Police will patrol these areas and enforce all applicable laws.
• No kegs or other common source containers.
• No tents larger than 10’ x 10’ and must be located in front of a parked car or within the four spaces allocated to a recreational vehicle.
• Tailgating activities that take up vacant parking spaces or interfere with pedestrian or car traffic flow within or around a parking lot are prohibited.
• Parking permit holders are responsible for functions they host in their parking spaces.
• Open flames other than grills are not permitted.
• Pop-up tents and canopies must be secured or dismantled if left unattended.
• Lots open at 7 a.m. All spectators are encouraged not to come before this time as traffic lineups will not be permitted. Parking lots will stay open after the game, but all vehicles must be off property by 11:30 p.m. that night.
• All cars in the stadium parking lots must keep their parking pass displayed at all times, or be subject to towing.
• No corporate signage is permitted at any time unless prior written approval by the NCAA has been obtained.
• No couches or upholstered furniture.
• Spectators who want to watch television or use other entertainment devices that require electricity are allowed to do so as long as they provide their own power and video sources.
• No outside food vendors are allowed without the permission of the NCAA or Toyota Stadium.
• Pets are permitted but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- SECURITY POLICIES & ENTRY PROCEDURES
- •Stadium gates will open to the general public 2 hours before kickoff.
- •All guests will be subject to search, which may include the use of electronic devices, pat downs and inspections of bags.
- •Only small purses and baby bags will be permitted in the stadium.
- •Guests are discouraged from bringing unnecessary items into Toyota Stadium.
•No audio or video recorders are allowed in the stadium.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
- • Bags larger than 14x14x6
- • Streamers
- • Video equipment may not be brought into the stadium by fans.
• Artificial noisemakers, air horns, electronic instruments, etc. are not permissible.
• Large signs, flags and banners are not allowed. Items that can be held by one individual, reflect good sportsmanship and do not block the view of other fans may be permitted.
• Promotional items (e.g., cups, shakers, flags, etc.) with commercial slogans or identification are not allowed on the premises without the permission of the NCAA. Items such as newspapers, caps, t-shirts, etc. may not be distributed on the premises without NCAA approval.
• For a complete list and additional stadium policies CLICK HERE
- EVENT POLICIES
- • All Toyota Stadium guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times.
- • Any behavior defying the code of conduct or stadium policies, as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest.
- • Guests who are ejected from the facility will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way.